Monday, November 1, 2010

Black Label Society - Order Of The Black




























Zakk Wylde and Co. return with The Order Of The Black

"I think it’s cool when a good but slightly aging band can overcome its weaker records and put something really good on the table once more. It's especially cool when a band in that situation is able to release one of its finest records ever. Such is the deal with Black Label Society, whose 8th studio offering Order Of The Black consists of some of the best material the band has put on a record in a long time." ~ Sputnikmusic review.

Zakk Wylde (Jeffery Phillip Wielandt) - Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Piano
Nick "Evil Twin" Catanese - Guitar
John "JD" DeServio - Bass
Will Hunt - Drums









Download

10 comments:

Wild Thing said...

Is there a link somewhere or has it been removed already? Shame, I would have kisten to this album...

Chief-Iron-Lung said...

Sorry, was having trouble uploading this one. Working on it right now...

Chief-Iron-Lung said...

Fixed. Sorry about that.

Wild Thing said...

Thanks a lot! I'm going to listen to it this week-end!

Chief-Iron-Lung said...

No problem, man. Are you digging the album?

Wild Thing said...

I don't know what happened but I can only listen to some songs, not the entire album (maybe my mp3 ipod is fu_cked, but imposible to listen to Crazy Horse,Parade of the dead,Black sunday,Times wait for no one,Godspeed Hellbound,Shallow grave,Junior's eye, Helpless).
Overlord is fantastic, as Southern dissolution, War of Heaven,Riders of the damn.
But Darkest day and January are just painful...
So well, I'm not sure what the entire album sounds like...

Chief-Iron-Lung said...

hmmm...that's odd. Seems to play fine on this end. I'll re-up it with mediafire later.

Wild Thing said...

I'll retry to dl it when I'll be back home, to see if it works properly. If not I'll wait you reup it on MF. But thanks again for the efforts!

Chief-Iron-Lung said...

re-ripped it and re-upped it on mediafire. plays fine on my end so hopefull it'll play properly for you. 320kbps

Wild Thing said...

Thanks a lot dude for the time you spent doing it. I dl it right now and I'll come back when done!